Ethics Policy of Journal
The journal has a well-defined Ethics policy. The Ethics are explained as:
- Authorship of the paper: Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study.
- Originality and Plagiarism: The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- Data Access and Retention: Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with a paper for editorial review, and should be prepared to provide public access to such data.
- Acknowledgement of Sources: Proper acknowledgment.
- Reporting Standards: Authors of reports of original research should present an accurate account of the work performed as well as an objective discussion of its significance.
- Use of patient images or case details: Studies on patients or volunteers require ethics committee approval and informed consent, which should be documented in the paper.
- Multiple, Redundant or Concurrent Publication: An author should not in general publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication.
The accountability of the research matter published in Arthkalp Journal of Finance & Economics is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The views expressed in the research papers/articles may not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor. The publisher/editor will not be liable for any mistake or consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.
Copyright Infringement Claims
The website is copyright protected. The Journal Board reserves the sole rights to decide the validity of any such claims.